You are here:

Help for you

A slightly older couple look worriedly to their right.

These pages should help you access the information and advice that you need to support your mental health.

We can refer you to our partner charities who can assess and recommend services appropriate to your needs. In some cases these services may incur a cost. If you find yourself unable to cope financially, please get in contact as we may be able to help you with this.

It's important to note we are not trying to replace such services as your GP. The intention is for these pages to complement them.

Are you a serving civil servant?

You have HR teams, Employee Assistance Programmes, your union, workplace networks and other sources of support available to you. We encourage you to make use of this support network to enable you to continue in work and maintain a balance with your home life.

Contact us

If you have particular concerns that you think we could help with, please open an application. A member of our team will then get in touch with you as soon as possible.

All current, former and retired civil servants, and all employees of our associated organisations, are welcome to approach us.

All the information you give us is strictly confidential, and is covered by the terms of the Data Protection Act.

Give us a call...

For confidential support and advice call 0800 056 2424 Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm