This year our wellbeing resources and financial support have been so vital in helping thousands of past and current civil servants get through tough times. Colleagues with long-term health conditions, civil servants needing support to care for loved ones and others trying to manage life on a low income – are just some of the people we are helping with your gifts.
Thanks to your kindness…
- Our Wellbeing Hub offers professional resources that help civil servants manage stress, anxiety and depression – improving their mental health.
- Civil servants finding it difficult to manage their finances are receiving support through grants, alongside money and debt advice.
“The financial help and advice my husband and I received was very helpful… a godsend. I was able to concentrate on getting my husband’s benefits reinstated and I also found full time employment soon after.” Applicant
Your gifts have made an impact now... and into the future
- 85% of applicants who received financial help said our support helped them to resolve their situation.
- People who received help are feeling more confident and better equipped to manage their finances and other life challenges.
- Over half of those who came to us for wellbeing support said they were less stressed after receiving help.
- Every £1 used to serve our Civil Service community is having a long-lasting impact and generates up to three times more in social value.
All because of you
People like you who volunteer time or give regular and one-off donations make all of this possible. Thank you so much for being amazing and playing your part in supporting this work. We know that together, with your help, we can continue to be here for our Civil Service community especially those needing a helping hand in 2021 and beyond.
“Talking to The Charity for Civil Servants was a turning point for me... The truth is, they reminded me that I wasn’t alone. They save lives. They saved my life.” Atila, MOD