Are you looking for a truly unforgettable experience?
Do something incredible and make a difference to the lives of those struggling in your community.
- Registration fee: £70 (refundable when you raise £395)
- Sponsorship pledge: £395
- Dates: available all year – pick a date and location that suits you
What to expect
Watch Zoe’s skydive for The Charity for Civil Servants and get a taste of what’s in store.
Zoe said: "Skydiving has been on my bucket list for years but I always found an excuse not to do it. During the lockdowns was a hard time for me and my family, and The Charity for Civil Servants were there for me, offering us advice through Law Express. So as restrictions were starting to ease I wanted to give something back, but also have something fun to look forward to… so I thought why not a skydive – no more excuses!
"I have to say I am gobsmacked at the generosity of all of my supporters and their donations really inspired me and kept me going. The day itself was incredible! I’d highly recommend it to anyone … even if they are scared of heights!
"It’s an experience that I will treasure for life and knowing that the money I’ve raised will go to helping others like me – makes it even more special!"
What support will I get?
By taking your fundraising to new heights you’ll receive:
- A digital skydiving welcome pack, full of info and fundraising tips
- A Charity t-shirt
- Regular updates from our e-newsletter on how your fundraising has helped
- Unlimited help from our experienced Fundraising Team, who will be on hand to work with you to raise your fundraising target above the clouds.
Sign me up
You can choose to jump as part of a team or as an individual. We work with Skyline Parachuting for our skydives. For more information visit their website or sign up today for your charity skydive. If you have any further questions contact our Fundraising Team on 020 8240 2442 or by email.